Friday, April 8, 2011

Pictures of Temples

President Monson recently counseled parents to place a picture of the temple in their children's rooms. Read more here.

If you'd like a picture, send me an email at emmillee(AT)gmail(dot)com with "temple picture" in the subject line. Let me know which one(s) you want. I will email them to you and you can have them printed at the printer of your choice. These pictures were taken by me or my husband. Please use them for personal use, not for resale/profit. Thanks.

San Diego Day (this one is hanging in our front room):

Photobucket

San Diego Night:

Photobucket

Idaho Falls:

Photobucket

Idaho Falls Close Up:

Photobucket

Monticello 1:

Photobucket

Monticello 2:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome Emily! Really. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to answer your questions. If your blogger profile is private (posts from no-reply@comment.blogger.com), please leave your email. Thanks!