Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Sewing

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made this fleece jacket for my sister based on a boiled wool jacket I found at a thrift store for $3. Anyone have a good source for boiled wool? I didn't realize the jacket was wrinkled in the pictures until we got home; it does actually lay flat. I'd redo the pictures if Cynthia didn't live 200 miles away. Also, I interfaced the collar but don't like how it lays. I think I'll try just a double layer of fleece if there is a next time. The skirt is a simple circle skirt with an elastic band, with fabric she picked out.

Oh and one more little thing- some burp cloths for Jen's baby. I'd never sewn burp cloths before and they went together nicely.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to answer your questions. If your blogger profile is private (posts from no-reply@comment.blogger.com), please leave your email. Thanks!