Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oops I Did it Again

Photobucket

After making and posting the Cinnabon style cinnamon rolls, I kept reading/hearing about Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls (and I was gifted fancy cinnamon- thank you Karen!), so of course I had to try them!

I was intrigued by the no kneading method, but it worked beautifully after refrigerating the dough. The rolls are a lot fluffier than the Cinnabon version. I read some reviews that there was way too much butter and sugar, so instead of using melted butter, I used softened butter and used a generous sprinkling of cinnamon and baking sugar (leftover from Ansley's birthday cake). I also opted not to use her icing and kept the cream cheese frosting from the Cinnabon rolls. I think the next time I make these (oh I was so tempted to do it last night) I will use the Pioneer Woman's roll recipe and the Cinnabon filling and frosting. And then I'll do an exercise dvd. :)

3 comments:

  1. They look fantastic. Your title just about made me burst into song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious. yup, love the song too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, these look so mouthwatering good!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to answer your questions. If your blogger profile is private (posts from no-reply@comment.blogger.com), please leave your email. Thanks!