Wednesday, January 16, 2013

....And we're back!

Hello! I know it's been a while. We all got sick, then were out of town, then the laptop monitor died. Now I'm in the process of decluttering the house/life and sorting through the thousands of pictures I've taken in the last month. :)

We had a great time in San Diego with my family. We haven't all been together in a while and wanted some family pictures. I'm pretty happy with how our tripod pictures turned out. I still have a few that I want edit before sharing them. (anyone know of a free "clone" tool?) My sisters and I spent a few weeks creating a color/pattern board on Pinterest and I LOVE how the colors looked. I am also glad we found some greenery. :) I know they aren't perfect and there are things I will do differently next time, but I think they're a lot better than pictures we've had in the past. . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a couple more from when Tyrone and I went to check out a few places, looking for something close enough to walk to without getting sweaty, somewhere not too busy, and hopefully somewhat green. The ranch house a few miles from my parents' house was perfect. :)

(this picture is for Becca)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cool cacti.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trying to get a sense of how much space ten people will take.

Photobucket

Just because.

Photobucket

Cool covered gardens.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love love love. My fav ones are your parents with the grand kids. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. You're family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Good to see you again. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to answer your questions. If your blogger profile is private (posts from no-reply@comment.blogger.com), please leave your email. Thanks!