Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Halloween!

060

063

078

We're not really going anywhere or doing anything extraordinary for Halloween but I couldn't resist making Ansley a little Boo (from Monsters Inc) costume. She loves playing peekaboo would probably think Sully was funny.

Coincidentally, she's also showing off her Sully colored pants that go along with this outfit. Think the fabric is familiar? You're right- I used it to make this skirt after making her costume. I used this tutorial but should've adjusted the sleeve poofiness due to the stiffness of the fabric. I'm still figuring out how to adjust patterns.

Happy Halloween!

Linked here:


Be sure to check out the adorable costumes she made her children!

1 comment:

  1. How did I not comment on this one!? So adorable and such a great idea. Spot on!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to answer your questions. If your blogger profile is private (posts from no-reply@comment.blogger.com), please leave your email. Thanks!