I made this little dress based on this dress:
(Facebook site and Etsy site)
I made a few changes like adding a button closure in the back so it would go over Ansley's head easily (which if I make another dress I will move up) and adding a lot of extra fabric for a really full skirt. I used two long basting stitches to gather the skirt, which I'd never done before. It made the gathering so much more even though so I'll probably use two threads more often. I also added some topstitching and double stitched the hem in blue and purple (mostly b/c I didn't have matching thread).
It's perfect for dancing!
I just recently became reobsessed with picnik. I hope there will be another cool program like it in google + (or maybe there already is and I haven't figured it out).
And a funny outtake:
I probably shouldn't've looked at the project run and play flickr group before adding this. :)
Also, linked here: