Friday, August 17, 2012

Vacation Pictures Part One

I know these are long overdue. My arm has been hurting a lot lately (likely yucky carpal tunnel syndrome) and I've been trying not to type much or play the piano or carry Ansley.

We met up with my friend, Samantha, and her adorable family for a brief visit and ice cream. Their new place is great but I miss living down the street from them!

Photobucket

She lives right by the Oquirrh Mountain temple:

Photobucket

We also met Jen, Dave, Brent, and Cynthia for Chipotle and Paradise Bakery before and I didn't take any pictures; I was too busy making Brent laugh. And the hat I made Brent fits well. :)

Ansley and one of her second cousins in their matching dresses. They are less than a week apart!

Photobucket

I spy with my little eye. . . .

Photobucket

Playing on Rosalie's longboard:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Washed out Lake Michigan:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Paul's Masterpiece

Photobucket

Awesome light!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great pics Emily. I lo5ve the lighting on the lake shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos. Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to answer your questions. If your blogger profile is private (posts from no-reply@comment.blogger.com), please leave your email. Thanks!