Monday, April 16, 2012

A Dress for Ansley's Friend

Here's the dress that started the whole dyeing episode. Notice the front looks awesome and the back looks very not awesome. I didn't even bother adding a button to the back. I guess it'll be okay as a paint outfit for Ansley. haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I ended up making another one out of a purple linen blend. I used simplicity 4927. And that weird looking spot on the front is just the stitching from the button. :) I added a little pleat to the top of each sleeve and think it's a fun touch on an otherwise simple dress.

Photobucket

Photobucket

PS congrats to Design Esquire for winning the pattern from Shwin&Shwin. Enjoy!! If you haven't seen her blog, I love her guest room and master bedroom makeovers. :)

PPS Happy birthday to my favorite brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'd love to answer your questions. If your blogger profile is private (posts from no-reply@comment.blogger.com), please leave your email. Thanks!