Here's the dress that started the whole dyeing episode. Notice the front looks awesome and the back looks very not awesome. I didn't even bother adding a button to the back. I guess it'll be okay as a paint outfit for Ansley. haha.
I ended up making another one out of a purple linen blend. I used simplicity 4927. And that weird looking spot on the front is just the stitching from the button. :) I added a little pleat to the top of each sleeve and think it's a fun touch on an otherwise simple dress.
PS congrats to Design Esquire for winning the pattern from Shwin&Shwin. Enjoy!! If you haven't seen her blog, I love her guest room and master bedroom makeovers. :)
PPS Happy birthday to my favorite brother!