Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Photobucket

Today we are:
*so grateful for Christ's Resurrection
*dyeing Easter eggs because Ansley hasn't forgotten about them
*enjoying the sunny weather and new dresses/skirts

Photobucket

I made my skirt using Dana's Circle Skirt tutorial. It was a lot easier than the last two times. It was easier this time b/c I used fray check and zigzagged the raw edges (which gave the edges some stability and made them less slippery) before folding them under twice. I then used a small stitch and my walking foot to sew a skinny seam. I originally bought this floral fabric to make a baby blanket but became a little obsessed with wanting to wear it myself.

1 comment:

  1. that fabric is just awesome indeed! I would have been obsessed by it too ;-) Your pictures are adorable!
    Thanks for stopping by my own little world ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to answer your questions. If your blogger profile is private (posts from no-reply@comment.blogger.com), please leave your email. Thanks!