Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Little Purses

Photobucket

It's not too ridiculous to match is it?

Photobucket

I used the same process as my messenger bags, which I learned from this tutorial.

I roughly based the measurements of my bag off of a messenger bag I bought at Old Navy in 2002 and made Ansley's smaller than mine. I added a grey pocket on the inside of each bag. I picked up the gorgeous exterior fabric at Ikea in San Diego. After taking the first set of pictures, I took in the strap of Ansley's purse by a few inches (as you can see in the top picture). I'll unpick the stitches when she gets taller.

Ansley's bag is perfect for her little treasures or a sippy cup and a small snack. I'm hoping she'll be less inclined to dump out my purse, now that she has one of her own. :)

4 comments:

  1. look how happy she is. what a lucky little doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great to match mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Emily! I think mommy-daughter matching is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I think my favorite is the corner picture of her happily admiring her new purse. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'd love to answer your questions. If your blogger profile is private (posts from no-reply@comment.blogger.com), please leave your email. Thanks!